Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: your hp gains from your kami header?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like to know what your hp and torque gains from your kamikaze headers are?

    ------------------
    98? ITR
    supecharged @ 6psi
    BTC unit, apexi V-AFC, K&N ram air filter

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More than other headers, except for the REALLY expensive ones.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got at 15whp gain from the header and test pipe! The was going from the stock R header, Comptech High Flow cat, and top fuel exhaust to the Kamikaze header, test pipe, and top fuel exhaust. HUGE difference! I love it wink

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged w/218whp @ 5.5psi
    For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member reddelsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2000
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    As long as we're on the subject of headers, does anyone else have a flat spot on their pipe from being too low to the ground and running over things like speed bumps.

    I hear the Kami header, as it is larger would probably be even lower to the ground.

    I'm actually only lowered 1 3/4" in front (Eibach sportline 3/4 and Koni Adj Shocks 1")

    I'm thinking of raising the Koni's in front back up to the "normal" position.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member VTECPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 1999
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I used to question the Kami for 6psi, but everyone around hear seems to have had good luck with it. I would say it is better than any of the others out there, except someone like Hy-Tech.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •